As an individual, you can make a difference to help improve cycle facilities in Western Australia:
- Join a local BUG (Bicycle User Group)
- Report cycle hazard using the online Main Roads Department hazard report card
- Approach your local council and shopping centre managers about providing better cycle facilities
- Tell the BTA about changes in your local cycle facilities so we can feed back to the responsible authorities and publish these events on our website.
- Join the Sustainable Transport Coalition
- Take part in our campaigns through having your say online, on talk back radio, letters to the editor and by writing to key decision makers.
- Volunteer if you have time or skills you are willing to share with us
All input is welcome